Capital Ergonomic High Back Chair (Large)
The Capital is a fully adjustable ergonomic office chair that has been designed specifically for users 179cm and above. It offers complete adjustability, amazing lumbar and thoracic spine support and comes backed by an industry leading lifetime warranty for complete peace of mind.
Ergonomic Office Chair for Taller People
The main difference between the Capital and the other ergonomic chairs that we offer is the that the size of the backrest is much larger on the Capital. It also comes with large and extra-large seat pan options to suit the taller workforce.
The seat pan is independently adjustable, enabling you to change the angle of the seat to accomodate for any injuries or anatomical variances that you may have. The seat pan cushion is a moulded and contoured cushion, offering amazing comfort and moulded support of the buttocks and thighs.
The backrest has independent height and angle adjustability, ensuring you are able to position the backrest in the correct position to support your spine. The backrest cushion is a multi-density AC posture formulated foam which provides pronounced lumbar and thoracic spine support.
All chairs come fully assembled and ready to use.
- Fully adjustable 3 lever mechanism that has been tested to 500kg, far surpassing the AFRDI Level 6 standards an is also AS/NZS 4438:1997 compliant.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia with an industry leading lifetime warranty.
- Specifically designed to suit the taller workforce with large and extra-large seat pan options and a larger backrest as standard.
- Backrest height and angle adjustability.
- Seat pan angle adjustability.
- Seat height adjustability.
- Moulded and pronounced lumbar and thoracic support.
- Moulded seat cushion for increased comfort and support.
- Optional 3D armrests, allowing height and back/forwards adjustability.
- Recommended user load rating of 160kg.
- Optional polished alloy base available.
- Available in black, grey, navy fabric as standard (custom colours are available by request)
The standard size Capital is recommended for users between 179cm - 185cm in height. Users between 185cm - 190cm should get the large seat option and users above 190cm should get the extra large seat option.
If you would like advice about the suitability of the Capital for your requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seat pan depth: 490mm (515mm large, 530mm extra-large)
Seat pan width: 530mm (540mm large, 550mm extra-large)
Backrest height: 560mm
Backrest width: 480mm
Seat height range: 48cm - 62cm (can be modified to suit your needs)
Weight rating: 160kg
Base: black nylon base (polished alloy option available)
Colours: black, grey, navy (others available upon request)