Hero Ergonomic Mesh Chair
TheHero chair is a fully adjustable ergonomic mesh office chair that offers an incredibly comfortable seat with genuine spinal support in the backrest. The Hero has been designed and manufactured here in Australia and comes with an industry leading warranty. It is also AFRDI Level 6 and AS/NZS 4438:1997 compliant.
"Hero" Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair
Description & Features
Why We Recommend
The Hero chair comes standard with a seat slider providing a functional seat pan depth of between 410mm - 510mm. This is great news for businesses, as it means the one mesh chair can be adjusted to meet the needs of almost everyone.
The seat pan is also independently adjustable, enabling you to change the angle of the seat to accomodate for any injuries or anatomical variances that you may have. The seat pan cushion is a moulded and contoured cushion, offering amazing comfort and moulded support of the buttocks and thighs.
The backrest has independent height and angle adjustability, ensuring you are able to position the backrest in the correct position to support your spine. An added bonus with the Hero chair is that the backrest also has an independently adjustable reinforced lumbar support.
The independent adjustability mentioned above is a huge advantage of the Hero chair over some other high-end mesh office chairs which commonly use a "synchronised" mechanism that doesn't allow for independent adjustments to be made.
The Hero chair exceeds Level 6 AFRDI standards and it is also AS/NZS 4438:1997 compliant. The ergonomic 3 lever mechanism has been tested to a whopping 500kg, so you can be confident you a buying an extremely durable chair. Added to this is an industry leading lifetime warranty to give you complete peace of mind in your purchase.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia with an industry leading lifetime warranty.
- Exceeds Level 6 AFRDI standards and is AS/NZS 4438:1997 compliant.
- The Hero chair is 95% recyclable, helping to create a "greener" working environment.
- Comes with a seat slider, providing a functional seat pan depth of 410mm - 510mm, making it suitable for almost everyone.
- Fully adjustable 3 lever mechanism.
- Backrest height and angle adjustability.
- Reinforced lumbar support.
- Seat pan angle adjustability.
- Seat height adjustability.
- Moulded seat cushion for increased comfort and support.
- Optional 3D armrests, allowing height and back/forwards adjustability.
- Recommended user load rating of 160kg.
- Comes in black mesh as standard for the backrest, and black, grey, navy fabric as standard for the seat cushion. Additional colours are available by request.
All chairs come fully assembled and ready to use. The video below will help you to set up your new chair ergonomically once it arrives. Alternatively, we can pop into your office to perform an ergonomic assessment for you.
Useable seat pan depth: 430mm - 510mm (standard seat pan) or 400mm - 475mm (smaller seat pan)
Actual seat pan depth: 490mm (standard seat pan) or 455mm (smaller seat pan)
Seat pan width: 520mm (standard seat pan) or 510mm (smaller seat pan)
Backrest height: 485mm
Backrest width: 435mm
Seat height range: 48cm - 57cm (can be modified to suit your needs)
Weight rating: 160kg
Warranty: industry leading lifetime warranty
Base: polished alloy base
Colours: the backrest comes with black mesh as standard. The seat fabric is available in black, grey, navy as standard (custom colours available upon request)
We offer free chair trials for businesses to ensure you invest in the correct equipment for your workforce. Alternatively, please feel free to make an appointment at our demo ergonomic office to get a better feel for the products that we recommend. Please contact us for more information.
Buying in bulk for your office? Contact us for a discount on bulk orders!