Ergonomic Training Melbourne | Sydney | Canberra
Ergonomic training sessions, or ergonomic train-the-trainer sessions, provide members of your HR and OHS team with the knowledge and skills needed to perform proactive ergonomic assessments within your organisation.
Our ergonomic training sessions cover the following material:
- OHS obligations with respect to workplace ergonomics (this component has been designed by a lawyer);
- Injury prevention principles for desk-bound workers;
- Common injuries seen in desk-bound workers;
- Step-by-step guide to setting up a seated workstation;
- Step-by-step guide to setting up a standing workstation;
- Education regarding ergonomic furniture - what works and what is a waste of money?;
- An opportunity for your HR and OHS representatives to ask any questions.
Our ergonomic training sessions are delivered by our senior consultants who work exclusively in the field of workplace ergonomics and occupational health and safety.
Ergonomic training sessions are conducted onsite at your workplace. The session runs for between 2 and 3 hours.
You will receive a booklet which contains all of the information we will be covering during the training session.
Ergonomic training sessions cost $990.00 + GST and are available in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.